Here you can find all the documents that you need to become a surfer at SurfLab.
At the time of inscription we ask all surfers to choose a preferred time to participate in the surf classes. Any amendment or cancellation shall always be made 12 hours in advance, otherwise the surf lesson will be charged.
- The SurfLab, Surf School provides the technical stuff. (Surfboard, wetsuit, leash and wax).
- Classes are 1h20m long practice.
- The packs of surf lessons acquired on the Surflab Surf School are non-transferable to third persons, except the Gift Voucher
- D. Classes have a validity time that starts when the first class of the Pack is made:
- Packs 4 - 3 months
- Packs 8 - 4 months
- Packs 12 - 6 months
- The student agrees in a careful handling of the technical equipment, being responsible for any damage occurred during the lesson.
- F. In order to register themselves, all students will receive the registration forms. The student are responsible to deliver this document to SurfLab, in order to initiate the process of sports insurance.